Standard Business Plan Package
Designed for: Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
Standard Plan - 50% Payment
Please review our terms and conditions before purchase.
The Summerhill Group Ltd
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Quotations and timings are valid for one month. Thereafter, The Summerhill Group Ltd. reserves the right to revise quotations.
- Fees quoted are for the services set out. Any changes made at the Client's request may result in revised quotations.
- The fees quoted are subject to the prevailing rate of VAT in the United Kingdom, unless otherwise expressly stated in the quotation.
- The agreed fees will be invoiced as follows:
a. 50% deposit to start the project.
b. 50% for delivery of the business plan.
- Invoices are due for payment as described above.
- Where the execution of the contract involves any payment in foreign currency by The Summerhill Group Ltd., all costs quoted are subject to alteration in the light of any changes in the relevant currency exchange rates.
- The Summerhill Group Ltd., reserves the right to decline to proceed with a project until the Client has paid in full the initial invoice.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement of a project once commissioned, a fee may be charged by The Summerhill Group Ltd to cover the costs of all work undertaken and commitments made up to the time of formal notification from the Client and loss of profit.
- The Client shall indemnify The Summerhill Group Ltd against all claims, proceedings and liabilities (whether civil or criminal) of any kind whatsoever which may arise in consequence of the use, demonstration or consumption by any person of any goods or services supplied by the Company (or his/her servants or agents) for the purposes of the business plan, and against all legal costs fees and expenses incurred in relation to any such claims, proceedings or liabilities.
- The Summerhill Group Ltd will use its best endeavor to ensure the accuracy of reports or tabulations provided to the Client but does not warrant the accuracy of the data provided. In the event of an error caused by the negligence of The Summerhill Group Ltd in any reports or tabulations, the Company will take all reasonable steps to correct the error at its own expense, but will not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the Client or any other person by the error. The research and writing of the business plan will be carried out in a professional manner but the nature of this type of work requires the collection of data from original sources, which may be incomplete, inconsistent or inaccurate.
- In advising or making recommendations to the Client in connection with business strategy and/or methods, The Summerhill Group Ltd will act in good faith and do no more than suggest steps the Client might sensibly take and will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by the Client in reliance upon any such advice and/or recommendations.
- No variation of the contract between the Client and The Summerhill Group Ltd shall be effective unless and until confirmed in writing by a director on behalf of the Company.
- Once the Client has received the draft business plan, The Summerhill Group Ltd will complete revisions or changes to the draft business plan, so long as these changes are requested within 28 calendar days. After this period, or in the event that the Client requests changes that differ from the original brief, the Summerhill Group Ltd reserves the right to charge and hourly fee for its services.
- After 28 calendar days, following delivery of the draft business plan, should no relevant revision or changes be requested, the Summerhill Group will issue the final version of the business plan, and the remaining 50% balance will be due.